Calling all U.S.A. Rowers Join us at the 2017 National Team Reunion in Sarasota, Florida during the 2017 World Rowing Championships September 29, October 1, 2017 – come for a weekend of racing and fun Friday Evening Welcome Party Saturday Night Reunion Celebration Dinner Details can be found at http://www.nationalteamreunion.com Hotel Reservations for National Rowing […]Read More
Location – Sarasota, Florida The National Rowing Hall of Fame – Class of 2016 Induction ceremony took place in Sarasota, Florida on April 23, 2016. For a recap of the event, including photographs, please visit row2k for more details. The Class of 2016 Induction ceremony happened at the same time as the 2016 Olympic Rowing […]Read More
National Teams Events Dates Location Boats/Events Boat Progression Nat’l Senior Selection Regatta: NSR 1 3/21-24 Chula Vista Senior Team W2-, M2-Senior LM2- World Cup 2 or 8+, 4x, and 4- campInvite to LM4- camp Para-Olympics Trials 4/6-7 Mercer Lake TAMix U.S. Olympic Team FISA World Cup 1 4/15-17 Verese, Italy Possible participation Para-Olympics Trials 4/17-24 […]Read More
2017 National Team Reunion
Sign Up Instructions For The National Team Reunion STEP 1 – Secure Accommodations
- To book a room at the NRF host hotel, the Westin Sarasota, use the following link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/natlrowingfoundation to secure your reservation and ensure the receipt of the NRF’s discounted rate. Rooms at the brand-new Westin Sarasota are $189 per night (this includes all taxes and a discounted resort fee) for our group. This is a limited offer so book early to ensure availability.
- If you DO NOT need a room in the NRF’s hotel, proceed to STEP 2.
- The following Registration Fees will fund an awesome reunion for all National Team Alumni and their family, friends and supporters including the Friday Night Welcome Party & the Saturday Night Reunion Celebration Dinner. The fee includes all food and drinks for both nights. Everyone attending the Reunion must pay these fees to cover the cost of two great parties and the many other expenses of the weekend.
- Basic Registration Fee: 25 per adult and $15 for children ages 3-11
- Food & Beverage Fee: $190 per adult and $55 for children ($30 discount from normal charges).
- If in Step 1 you registered at the Westin, the hotel will collect the Reunion Registration Fees
- If you are not staying at the Westin use the following link to register for the reunion http://weblink.donorperfect.com/2017nationalteamreunion.
- RSVP to your “Punchbowl” invitation – sent to you on June 1st – to join the list of other national teamers who are attending.
- Use the following link and promotion code to ensure that you have seats with the US National Team Alums. https://tickets.wrch2017.com/event/2017-WRCH---Multi-Day-Pass--Grandstands
Promo code NRF05
- Four-day grandstand ticket = $100 with NRF discount
- Two-day grandstand ticket = $70 with NRF discount
National Team naming date
National Team naming date