Date(s) - 08/29/2017 - 10/01/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sign Up Instructions For The National Team Reunion
STEP 1 – Secure Accommodations
- To book a room at the NRF host hotel, the Westin Sarasota, use the following link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/natlrowingfoundation to secure your reservation and ensure the receipt of the NRF’s discounted rate.
Rooms at the brand-new Westin Sarasota are $189 per night (this includes all taxes and a discounted resort fee) for our group. This is a limited offer so book early to ensure availability.
- If you DO NOT need a room in the NRF’s hotel, proceed to STEP 2.
STEP 2 – Register for the Reunion
- The following Registration Fees will fund an awesome reunion for all National Team Alumni and their family, friends and supporters including the Friday Night Welcome Party & the Saturday Night Reunion Celebration Dinner. The fee includes all food and drinks for both nights. Everyone attending the Reunion must pay these fees to cover the cost of two great parties and the many other expenses of the weekend.
- Basic Registration Fee: 25 per adult and $15 for children ages 3-11
- Food & Beverage Fee: $190 per adult and $55 for children ($30 discount from normal charges).
- If in Step 1 you registered at the Westin, the hotel will collect the Reunion Registration Fees
- If you are not staying at the Westin use the following link to register for the reunion http://weblink.donorperfect.com/2017nationalteamreunion.
- RSVP to your “Punchbowl” invitation – sent to you on June 1st – to join the list of other national teamers who are attending.
STEP 3 – Buy World Championship Regatta Tickets
- Use the following link and promotion code to ensure that you have seats with the US National Team Alums. https://tickets.wrch2017.com/event/2017-WRCH—Multi-Day-Pass–Grandstands
Promo code NRF05
- Four-day grandstand ticket = $100 with NRF discount
- Two-day grandstand ticket = $70 with NRF discount
Step 4 – Volunteer! Join the reunion team to help make the reunion the best ever. Contact the NRF at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to help.